PHONE HOURS for Circulation & Reference assistance
Do you have a question for us? Call us at 508-261-7380!
Staff is available by phone for reference, reader’s advisory and any additional assistance needed:
Monday – Thursday 10am – 8pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Although walk-in hours are limited, staff is here for your phone questions!
LIMITED HOURS for In Person Visits
Friday: 10 am- 1 pm
10 am – 11 am are reserved for seniors and those at risk.
- A limit of 20 patrons inside the building at one time will be strictly adhered to.
- Patrons are asked to limit their visit to the library to 30 minutes or less.
- The Children’s Room will allow 6-8 people at a time.
- 3 public computers are available for limited use by appointment only. Click HERE for more information.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP CONTINUES
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority.
- Offering contactless check out with our self-check kiosk.
- Continuing to offer virtual programming. Click HERE for our Calendar of Events.
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance between each other.
- Wearing face coverings while inside the library.
- Following cleaning and disinfecting protocols put out by the CDC.
- Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness or breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Check in with the COVID Ambassador in the lobby.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- Wear a face covering while inside the library.
- Follow all directional signs and floor markings.
RETURNING ITEMS & DUE DATES
All items MUST be returned in the outside drops. Returns will not be accepted inside.
Book Drop Hours: 24/7
- Returned items will be quarantined for 4 days before getting checked in.
- Donations are not accepted at this time.
REMINDER ON FINES
While we continue to quarantine items returned in the book and media drops, we are
able to correctly set the check-in date. Please remember to return you items by the due date.
Fines must be at least $.50 or more to pay online using a credit card.
There is also an $.85 processing fee for this service.
Just print out this form and mail it to the library, and we’ll take care of processing the payment on your account.
WHAT YOU CAN DO AT THIS TIME
Pick up Holds.
Check out materials using self-check or with library staff.
- Request reading advisories from staff.
- Receive reference assistance.
- Browse the collection and check out materials.
- Quick catalog searching.
- Use the copier/scanner.
- Use Public computers By appointment only
- Use Certuse Room Archives By appointment only
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO AT THIS TIME
- Quiet study/tutoring.
- Returns will not be accepted inside the building.
- Use the Teen Space or Quiet Area.
- Use the microfilm machine.
- Donate or take puzzles from our Puzzle Swap.
- Donate books or purchase books from the Friends’ Book Sale table.