- Passes may be booked up to 30 days in advance.
- Only one pass per family per day.
- Each family may reserve only one specific museum pass per week.
- Massachusetts State Parks pass is limited to 2 times in a 30 day period.
- Most of the museums now require tickets to be purchased online, and they vary in how they want library passes to be used for the purchase. When booking a pass click on “pass details” for further information and instructions.
- Some passes are plastic; these will be checked out to your library account and need to be returned to the library by 10 am on the next day the library is open. It will say in “pass details” if this is the case with the pass you are booking. We will also tell you when you pick up the pass. These passes should be returned in our media drop inside the plastic case it came in.
- Passes may only be borrowed by adults 18 and over with valid library cards. A child’s library card cannot be used to book a pass. Fines of $10 or more must be paid before passes can be borrowed.
- If you have a change of plans and no longer need the pass, please call us to cancel your reservation and make the pass available to other patrons.
- A fine of $5 per day is charged for late passes, up to a maximum fine of $20. If a pass is lost, the fee to replace it must be paid by the patron.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Last updated on 07/06/21