Meets the LAST Tuesday of every month (EXCEPT July & August) at 3:00PM
What does TAB mean and what does it do?
TAB is the library’s Teen Advisory Board and they:
- Brainstorm with fellow TAB members on the types of programs you want to see at the library
- Earn volunteer or community service hours
- Advise the library on what materials to purchase for the Teen Area
- Be advocates for the library!
- Learn what a MAKERCAUSE is!
- Eat snacks!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Contact: Teen Librarian Whitney Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org – 508-261-7380