Add a little spice to your life!!
Do you love to cook and want to try new flavors and recipes? Or maybe you’re tired of cooking the same old thing and want to try something new? Then we have got just the summer club for you!!! Time to get spicy and join the Mansfield Public Library’s new Spice Club!
Throughout the summer months of June, July and August, a new spice and recipes will be featured each month. We will provide a Spice Kit which will include:
- Information and history of each featured spice
- Two new recipes from A to Z World Food database (A Mansfield Public Library card is required to access this database).
- Pre-measured featured spice for the two recipes that month
- You can register each month on our calendar of events for your spice kit.
- At the end of the summer, we will meet via Zoom to discuss the recipes, what you liked and what you didn’t like, as well as any extra cooking tips or tidbits that you learned along the way.
Be sure to register individually if you have more than one person to sign up. The spice club is open to ages 13 and up.
Don’t forget to share images of your culinary creations on the library’s Facebook and/or Instagram pages.
Use the hashtags: #mansfieldpubliclibrary #mplspiceclub #librariesofinstagram #cookingfun